Terms & Conditions
The term 'Associated Beauty Therapists Ltd' or 'ABT' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Courtyard, Wixford Park, George's Elm Lane, Bidford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, B50 4JS. Our company registration number is 06135223 The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Calls to ABT may be recorded or monitored for training and compliance purposes. Although not all calls are recorded, where available a free of charge internal document that will outline documents is available along with system notes. With regard to requests for official transcripts, these are available as outlined in our web/telephone terms at a cost of £250 per call . ABT use a third party to produce transcripts and the fee is a direct cost – therefore, should you wish to receive transcripts we will supply a list of available calls from our system and a charge will be made prior to supply.