Schwarzkopf announce digital influencers
A group of 12 digitally-active hairdressers from across the UK and Ireland has been recruited by Schwarzkopf Professional as members of The Collective digital influencer programme, unveiled at Shoreditch Platform in London recently.
The Collective has been formed as Schwarzkopf Professional celebrates its 120th anniversary. The 12-person team includes hairdressers who produce relevant and engaging social media:
- Sophie Gibson, Hooker & Young, Newcastle, @sg_hairportfolio
- Matt Surplice, Spring is in the Hair, Birmingham, @springisinthehair
- Diana Carson, Rainbow Room International, Uddingston, @diana.carson8
- Grace Blackburn, Barrie Stephen, Leicester, @graceblackburnhair_
- Will Lamb, Daniel Granger Hairdressing, Northampton, @willlambhair
- Dan Mewies, Mewies & Indy, Quorn, @danmewieshair
- Cherelle Sinclair, Peter Marcus, Manchester, @csbeautyworkAusten Thomson, Austen
- Thomson, Edinburgh, @austenthomsonhair
- Ashley Gamble, Ashley Gamble Hairdressing, Shifnal, @ashleygamblehair
- Alix Maher, Lynda Maher, Ireland, @alixmaher_creativecolour
- Irfan Sumbul, Choppy Cuts, London, @choppycut10
- Will Eagles, Cream, Cheltenham & Gloucester, @wmeagles
The Collective will enjoy exclusive opportunities and education, aiming to establish themselves as the next generation of hairdressing influencers.
Additional benefits include regular hands-on workshops covering social media skills and photography, product previews and samples, tickets to industry events, opportunities to assist backstage at Schwarzkopf Professional events, a photography kit, and membership of Creative Head's Coterie, The Fellowship for British Hairdressing and State Registration.
Schwarzkopf Professional will benefit from exclusive content produced by The Collective members, as well as exciting and engaged brand champions.
Stuart Hamid, General Manager, Henkel Beauty Care Professional, says:
“While historically hairdressers built their profiles in bricks and mortar and at closed-off, industry-only events, we recognise that a new generation of talented stylists are building their profiles online – social media platforms are their stage. Schwarzkopf Professional is embracing the new movement and supporting those professionals through top-level education and opportunities, that will enable them to become fully-fledged industry influencers – both online and off. This is hairdressers talking directly to hairdressers.”