Lynton unveil virtual aesthetic masterclasses
Aesthetic laser solution brand, Lynton, has introduced new virtual Masterclasses teaching the treatment of skin rejuvenation, body sculpting and fungal nail, warts and verrucae to meet increasing demand during Lockdown 3.0.
Part of Lynton's Lockdown Learning Initiative, the Masterclasses lend support to those looking to take their skillset to the next level whilst in lockdown.
Lynton's Learning Initiative includes a half price discount off the new virtual Masterclasses, which are running as follows:
- 26/01/2021 Virtual Classroom: Laser Tattoo Removal Masterclass
- 27/01/2021 Virtual Classroom: Vascular & Pigment Masterclass
- 01/02/2021 Virtual Classroom: Body Shaping Technologies Masterclass
- 02/02/2021 Virtual Classroom: Skin Rejuvenation with Advanced Technologies
- 22/02/2021 Virtual Classroom: Fungal Nail, Verruca and Wart Masterclass
These Masterclasses offer a detailed insight into specific areas, such as ageing skin, vascular and pigmented lesions, skin tightening, cellulite reduction, fat loss, fungal nail, warts and verrucae.
Commenting on the introduction of Lynton's new Masterclasses, Dr Samantha Hills, who runs the courses, says:
“Our courses are designed to be suitable for both beginners and those who already have experience in performing Laser and IPL treatments. The courses cater for a range of needs, including complementing existing training or enhancing your expertise. Attendees will also have the ability to apply their knowledge to any machine.”